We understand what its like to sift through hundreds of vendors, try to compare and ask the right questions. Below our tips for finding the best wedding vendors and a list of our favorite Vendors to work with!
Tips To Finding the BEST Wedding Vendors
Sure, you can find everything you need on the Internet, but a good personal referral is the absolute BEST! Dont be shy to ask you friends who they loved and definitely ask your favorite vendors who they love to work with!
It is hard to know what to look for in each specific vendor and what to ask; here are a few things to consider when reviewing vendors.
- Communication- Having good communication from the beginning is key! Consider how they handle their initial communication to be a good indicator of what the experience may be like.
- Process- Ask them about their process from booking through the wedding day so you know what to expect and what the whole experience looks like.
- Reviews- Look for reviews. Although they may not have a ton a reviews, it would be a red flag if they have many negative reviews.
- Insurance- Professional wedding vendors will carry at minimum, liability insurance.Your venue may also require proof of insurance as part of your contract.
- Emergencies- It is not something we like to think about but it is important to ask ALL of your vendors, what happens in case they are sick or another emergency arrises on your wedding day? Professional vendors will have a plan a.b and c. (this should also be their contract)
Our FAVORITE Vendors
As for photography, a good venue will have plenty of good locations to get pictures, a beautiful bridal suite. If planning an outdoor location, the venue should have a back up location for ceremony if it rains! Lastly, a venue must have amazing and caring staff! For these reasons the following venues are our absolute favorite!
Planning + Coordination
Floral & Cakes
Have More Questions? We Have More Resources!
Read through our extensive list of frequently asked questions by clients like you!